Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, March 26th @ 2pm - 6pm
Friday, March 27th @ 9am - 6pm
Saturday, March 28th @ 9am - Noon
1-7/8-8 Thread Gage * 12ga Shotgun Shell Assortment * 15in Adjustable Wrench * 1956 Chevy Hubcaps * 2 Carrying Cases * 2 Coleman Lanterns * 2 Decorative Table Lamps * 2 Dial Indicators * 2 Fire Extinguishers * 2 Folding Camp Stools * 2 Glass Milk Bottles * 2 Metal Bed Frames * 2 Metal Eyeglass Cases * 2 Metal Lock Boxes * 2 Metal Tool Boxes * 2 Metal Tool Trays * 2 Microphone Stands * 2 New Twin Size Box Springs * 2 Pecan Pickers * 2 Plastic Milk Crates * 2 Shock Absorbers * 2 Spinning Reels and Rods * 2 Tool and Hardware Organizers * 2 Trailer Hubs * 2 Truck Hubcaps * 2 Used Harley Davidson Leather Wallets * 2 Vintage Diagnostic Analyzers * 2 Vintage Lanterns * 2 Vintage Metal Gas Cans * 2 Vintage Sprayer / Dusters * 2 Zebco Fishing Reels * 21 9oz Banana Split Servers * 2ft Level * 3 Automotive Speakers * 3 Baitcasting Reels and Rods * 3 Ceramic Figurines * 3 Microphone Stands * 4 Embossed Texas License Plates * 4 Fishing Rods and Zebco Reels * 4 Glass Insulators * 4 Pipe Wrenches * 4.80/4.00-8 Wheel and Tire * 45rpm Records and Carry Case * 6 Embossed 1973 Texas License Plates * 6 Plow Chisels * 7 Embossed 1974 Texas License Plates * 8-Track Tape Collection * Air Filter and Mirror * Allen Wales Desk Model Adding Machine * Allen Wrench Assortment * Aluminum Diamond Deck Truck Tool Box * AM Radio from 1967 Camaro * Antique Coleman Iron * Antique Cross-Cut Saw * Antique Door Knobs * Antique Iron * Antique Lantern, Thermos and Cast Iron Cornbread Pan * Antique McCaskey Cash Register Stand on End Table * Antique McCaskey Register with Wood Cash Drawer * Antique Screw Jack * Atlas Canning Jars * Automotive Parts * Automotive Radios and CB Radio * Babe Ruth Home Run Candy Bar Advertising Tin * Babe Ruth Red Rock Cola Advertising Tin * Bachmann Locomotive * Barbed Wire * Baseball Collector Cards and Nascar Playing Cards * BB Gun * Beckett Monthly Magazine - January 1991 * Belt Buckle Assortment * Belt Buckle with 10 Buffalo Nickels * Belt Buckle with 2 Buffalo Nickels * Belt Buckle with Old Pennies * Binocular Glasses * Bit * Bosch 3283 DVS Sander and RotoZip Tool * Bronze Belt Buckle * Buffalo Leather Chaps * C-Clamp Assortment * Cable Hand Winch * Candelabra * Canning Jars * Case XX 523-5 Hunting Knife with Sheath * Case XX Texas Lockhorn Double Lockblade Folding Knife * Ceramic Lola Bighouse Figurine * Cobra 1000GTL Radio * Coca-Cola Advertising Tin * Coca-Cola Tray and Alligator Figurine * Coleman Lantern * Coleman Lantern and Lowrance Fish Finder * Contraption with Motor * Copper Wire * Craftsman 7.5in Radial Arm Miter Saw * Craftsman Leaf Blower * Cragar Caps and Auto Parts * Crazy Water Crystals Box * Cricket Catcher * Crosman BB Gun * Daisy BB Gun * Daisy BB Pistol, Scope, Toolbox and Fish Basket * Daiwa 1600C Spinning Reel * Decorative Glass Bowls and Decor * Doll Assortment * Donald Duck Wall Clock * Door Hinges * Dover Saddle Blanket * Dura Heat DH2301 Kerosene Heater * DVD Collection * E.T. Figurine and Pringles Can Speaker * Easter Cookie Cutters * Easy Rider Poster * Echo PB-200 Power Blower * Edelbrock Intake Manifold for 350 Chevy * Electric Meter Box * Electric Space Heater * Enameled Cast Iron Double Sink * Enamelware Pans * Enamelware Pot * Ertl 1939 Dodge Airflow Texaco Tanker Model * Evinrude Fuel Can * Fan Clutch * Fishing Hook Lead Head Mold * Folding Wood Step Ladder * Framed Art Prints and Photo Frame * Framed Landscape Advertising Art Print * Framed Landscape Art Print - Looking Up the Yosemite Valley - Albert Bierstadt * Framed Landscape Art Print - Sierra Nevada Morning - Albert Bierstadt * Framed Motorcycle Print * Framed Seascape Print - Larry Prellop * Framed Western Oil Company Art Print * Front Porch Wall Decor * Garage Assortment * Garden Hoe Assortment * Garden Rake Assortment * Garden Shovel Collection * GI Joe Navy Gunner * Glass Beakers and Shelf * Glass Jar with Clothespins * Glass Lamp Hurricanes * Grill for 1955 Chevy * Hacksaw Blades and Tools * Hammer Assortment * Hand Sickle and Knives * Hand Tool Assortment * Headrests and Nozzle * Heater Grates * Hedge Trimmer and Cutters * Hesston 1988 NFR Belt Buckle * Hinged Lid Wood Box * Hitachi SR-6010 AM/FM Stereo Receiver * Hoe and Pick Assortment * Home Decor Assortment * Home Electronics Assortment * Homemade Wood Tomatoes Sign * Horseshoe Hat Rack and Home Decor * Horseshoes * Insulator Assortment * Kids Apron with Cookie Cutters * Kids Bake Set * Kodak Carousel Projector * Kriket Speaker and Garage Assortment * La Verona Lady Figurines * Lawn & Garden Tool Projects * Letter and Number Stamps * Light Bezels from 55 or 57 Chevy * Light Fixture * Light Fixtures and Metal Tray * Lights for 2001 Ford F250 * Locksets * Magnetic Base and Gauge * Makita LS1030 10in Miter Saw * McCoy Pitcher and Bavarian Pitcher with Mikasa Salt & Pepper Shakers * Metal Brackets * Metal Can with Lid * Metal Cookie Cutters * Metal File Box and Whetstones * Metal Files * Metal Foot Locker * Metal Mold and Cookie Press * Metal Pails * Metal Pie and Cake Cutters * Metal Tool Box * Metal Tool Tray * Milk Glass Cake Stand * Minnow Bucket * Motorcycle Parts Assortment * Motorcyclist Accessories * New Metal Door * Oil Filter Assortment * Oil Lamp * Oiler Cups * Old Pressure Cooker * Old Rusty Items * Oriental Figurines * Oriental Plate and Home Decor Assortment * Pair of Pickup Truck Rails * Pair of Snow Skis and Poles with Bag * Parts for 2018 GMC/Chevy 3500 * Peach and Berry Baskets * Photo Spot Light Bar * Picks and Axes * Pioneer PDP-S41 Sound Bar * Pipe Wrenches * Pistol Magazines and Pouch * Pitchfork * Pitchfork Assortment * Pleather and Fabric Assortment * Pliers and Tools * Pliers and Wrenches * Pneumatic Drill with Paint Mixer * Pneumatic Tools * Powr-Kraft Metal Tool Box * Pulley from Treadle Sewing Machine * Punches and Drill Bits * PVC Pipe Assortment * Quilting Frame * Razor Scooter * Realistic Surface Mount Speaker * Receiver Hitch Attachment * Receiver Hitch Attachment with Sway Controller * Receiver Hitch Attachment with Sway Controllers and Bars * Ridgid 24in Pipe Wrench * Rolling Cart * Route 66 Napkin Holder * Royal Doulton Figurine - Sweet April * Royal Doulton Figurine - The Bride * Scrapbook and Camo Backpack * Screwdriver Assortment * Sealector Sealing Iron * Shadow Box with Patches and Awards * Sheetmetal Seam Crimper * Shop Hammer * Short Chain Assortment * Shovel Assortment * Skateboard * Small Crock * Small Tile Squares * Small Wood Shelf * Socket Wrenches * Sockets in Metal Box * Star Wars Toys * Tahoe / Suburban Head Rests * Tap Assortment * Tap Handles and Tools * Tape Measures * Texaco Collectible Visible Gas Pump and Truck * Thrift Store Starter Kit * Trumpet * Ultra Hub Caps * Vintage Monitor * Vintage Ansco Camera and 2 Oakland Hubcaps * Vintage Automotive Accessories * Vintage Automotive Lights and Bezels * Vintage Balance Scale * Vintage Belknap Picnic Jug * Vintage Blow Torch * Vintage Craftsman Drill and Bits * Vintage Draw Knife and Hand Saws * Vintage Excelsior by Schwinn Ladies Bicycle * Vintage Garage Hardware Cabinet * Vintage Kitchenware * Vintage Metal Lunch Box * Vintage Metal Tool Box with Hardware * Vintage Pail and Small Items * Vintage Pencil Sharpener and Metal Hook * Vintage School Desk * Vintage U.S. Jerry Gas Can * Vintage Wall Barometer / Thermometer * Vintage Walter Kelley Co. Bee Smoker * Water Cooler and Home Accessory Assortment * Wind-Up Metal Army Tank Toy * Wings of Texaco Model Airplane - Gooney Bird Douglas DC-3C * Wood Art Flowers * Wood Coca-Cola Crate and Bottles * Wood Cubby Crate * Wood Doll Cradle * Wood Ice Cream Maker * Wood Side Table * Wood Single Tree * Wood Tool Box * Wood Tool Tray * Wrench Assortment * Zareba SP10B Solar Powered Fence Controller
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.