CHAMPAIGN COUNTY - ADAMS TWP.
Brick Ranch Home with 5-Bay Garage - Farm Outbuildings
SATURDAY, JUNE 4 at 10 AM (Real Estate sells at 12 Noon)
Location: 13240 Shanley Rd., Quincy, Ohio 43343
(From Quincy, 3 miles south on SR 235 to right 1 mile on Shanley Rd.)
A great opportunity to acquire productive cropland as an investment or operation expansion!
Tract 1: 2.00+/- acres with 1965-built, brick ranch home, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, walk-out basement, 2-car attached garage; and 1998-built (72x32) 5-bay garage with heated area. Well-maintained property throughout.
Tract 2: 122.17+/- acres with 117 +/- tillable acres. Systematically tiled with a Brookston-Crosby soil profile (Click here for Tile Map). Frontage on Shanley Rd. and N. Elm Tree Rd. Also included: farm storage buildings.
PREVIEW DATES: Tuesdays, May 17, 24 & 31 (5-6 PM) OR Call 937-244-2121 for showing by appointment.
CAR - TRUCK
2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series, 158k miles, well-maintained;
1995 GMC 1500 SLE Pick-up Truck, auto trans., 130k miles, equipped with Meyer snow blade (new pump), 150 gal. Demco poly tank, 18 ft. mtd. spray boom and hand wand.
TRACTOR - MOWERS - EQUIPMENT- TOOLS
MF 283 Diesel Tractor sn with 5 ft. Alamo side-mount rotary mower
Snapper Pro S2000 Zero-Turn Commercial Mower, 32hp, 433 hrs.
IH Cub Cadet 3184 Lawn Tractor, Kohler 18hp, 54 in. deck, hydro. drive
Champion 3000 psi Power Washer, 196 cc engine, elec. start
Stihl FS55RC and FS 80 Pro trimmers
Tanaka AST-7000 brush cutter
Tanaka Pro-Force backpack blower
lawn fert. spreader
Roto-Wash floor scrubber
Master and Reddy torpedo heaters
I/C Series 10 hp generator
Portable air compressors - Central Pneumatic upright 2.5hp, 125 psi; Craftsman 6hp port.;
Craftsman 6 in. bench grinder
Craftsman 20in, 2hp drill press
older Lincoln welder
HD work bench
Hand and Power tools - Craftsman sockets and wrenches
Craftsman tool cabinet
3-Ton jack stands
FURNITURE - HOUSEHOLD - MISC.
4-Pce. Kincaid Jackson Landing maple bedroom suite, QS bed, dresser, 2 night stands
Depression-Era dresser and night stand
Mid-Century dresser and chest
FS bedroom suite
FS pine Bed
Leather lift chair, good condition
Wurlitzer Spinet Piano in blonde case
Pineapple base lamp table
modern cane-back wooden chairs
Artwork - Wildlife and other framed prints
Horton Super-Mag crossbow
Bear Polar II compound bow
RC High Technology airplanes
Pop-up canopy tent
NOTE: Come and enjoy a day in the country with us.
SALE ORDER: Household-tools, Real Estate 12 noon, Car-Truck-Tractor
Baker Family Marital Trust, Seller
Jeff Harvey, Auctioneer
Harvey Auction Co., LLC.
Harvey Plus LLC.
AUCTION – REAL ESTATE
Saturday, June 4, 2022, Real Estate Sells at 12 Noon
ADAMS TOWNSHIP, CHAMPAIGN COUNTY
124.17+/- Acres (offered in 2 tracts)
13240 Shanley Rd., Quincy, Ohio 44343 (the “property”)
Seller: Baker Family Marital Trust
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REAL ESTATE AUCTION :
1. General Terms of Auction: The property shall sell to the highest bidder subject to the Seller’s confirmation and acceptance of the high bid. THIS IS A RESERVE AUCTION. Bidders shall be responsible for their own due diligence prior to bidding on the property and are advised to conduct, or have conducted on their behalf, any inspections of the property prior to placing a bid. All bids shall constitute a legal and binding offer to purchase the property. Upon confirmation, Seller shall execute a “Confirmation of Sale Agreement” and the high bidder shall then be the “Buyer” subject to the remaining terms of this Agreement. The Confirmation of Sale Agreement, together with the terms and conditions contained herein, shall collectively constitute the Sales Contract. All terms of the Sales Contract shall be binding on both Buyer and Seller. By signing this Agreement the Bidder acknowledges receipt of disclosure of the terms of the Confirmation of Sale Agreement.
2. The Confirmation of Sale Agreement: Upon the close of bidding and receipt of notification from the Auctioneer that Bidder is the high bidder the high Bidder shall execute the Confirmation of Sale Agreement. Thereafter, the Confirmation of Sale Agreement shall constitute the Bidder’s offer to Seller and shall be presented to Seller for confirmation and acceptance.
3. Buyer’s Deposit: Upon Seller accepting the high bid, Buyer shall deposit the sum of $25,000 for Tract 1; and $100,000 for Tract 2, made payable to Harvey Plus LLC (broker) upon acceptance of Buyer’s notification that Seller accepted the high bid. The deposit shall be applied as a credit to Buyer at closing towards the purchase price. Buyer’s deposit shall be non-refundable. In the event Buyer fails to close on the property then it is agreed Seller shall retain Buyer’s deposit as liquidated damages. If Seller fails to perform pursuant to the terms of this Agreement then the Buyer’s deposit shall be returned to the Buyer and both parties shall be released from their obligations under the Sales Contract and said contract shall thereafter be null and void.
4. Seller’s Disclosures: Bidder acknowledges receipt of Seller’s Residential Property Disclosure(if applicable), Lead-Based Paint Form (if applicable), the Ohio Residential Property Disclaimer Statement (if applicable), and all other disclosures that may be required under Ohio law. Bidder agrees, if Bidder is the high bidder, that he/she/it shall execute all necessary disclosures as the Buyer upon Seller’s confirmation and acceptance of the high bid.
5. Auctioneer’s Representation of the Property: The information listed in materials describing the property has been obtained from sources which are deemed by Auctioneer to be reliable, but shall not be guaranteed by the Auctioneer or its agents and employees. Bidder’s shall be responsible for his/her/its own due diligence as to the condition of the property and the property’s suitability for Bidder’s intended use. Bidder shall be responsible, at Bidder’s option, for verifying all property information prior to placing a bid. Bidder’s decision to bid shall be the deemed the independent decision of each Bidder. Auctioneer assumes no responsibility for the condition of the property or for the performance of the parties under this Agreement. By signing this Agreement Bidder hereby warrants and represents that Auctioneer has not made any statements, representations or warranties regarding the condition of the property and premises, fixtures thereto, zoning conditions, governmental requirements or environmental matters, guarantees or warranties of the like, upon which Bidder may rely and which are not contained in this Agreement. The Auctioneer, Harvey Plus LLC, shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the Seller fails to honor the terms of the Sales Contract.
6. Reservation of Right to Cancel Auction or Bid: Bidder agrees the Auctioneer, Harvey Plus LLC, on behalf of Seller, shall have the right to cancel any bid or withdraw any property from the auction at any time prior to Seller confirming and accepting a high bid.
7. Bid Structure: The opening bid and all bidding increments shall be determined solely by the Auctioneer. Auctioneer shall set, and have the right to adjust, the minimum bid increments as the auction progresses. Auctioneer may reject any bid if Auctioneer determines the bid is merely nominal or may negatively affect the auction process. The auction will either be “Absolute” or “Reserve.” If this is an Absolute auction, the high bidder shall be the Buyer and the high bid shall be deemed accepted by Seller upon close of bidding. If this is a “Reserve” auction the Seller reserves the right to either accept or reject the high bid. However, if a bid is placed which exceeds the Reserve Price the auction shall then be an Absolute auction and the property will be sold to the high bidder. The auction shall be a Reserve auction until stated otherwise by Auctioneer or until such time as the declared reserve price is met.
NOTE: Tracts 1&2 will be offered individually and not in combination.
8. Purchase Price: Upon Buyer and Seller executing the Confirmation of Sale Agreement the high bid shall represent the purchase price.
9. Contingencies: By signing this Agreement and by placing any bid at auction the Bidder/Buyer acknowledges and represents the purchase and sale of the property SHALL NOT be contingent upon Buyer securing financing, performing inspections, or Buyer’s satisfaction with any appraisal of the property subject to this Agreement.
10. “AS-IS”: The property shall be auctioned and conveyed in an “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” condition as of the date and time of sale. Neither Harvey Plus LLC, nor the Seller(s), their agents, employees or representatives make any warranties, expressed or implied, of any kind whatsoever concerning the property and this sale.
11. Closing: The closing shall occur on or before July 19, 2022. Title insurance, if desired, shall be paid by the Buyer.
12. Closing Costs: Buyer shall be responsible for all closing costs, including but not limited to: settlement/closing fee, title search fee(s), recording fees, wire fees, and other costs incident to settlement. The Seller shall be responsible for the deed preparation fee and conveyance fee.
13. Title Insurance: The cost of an owner’s policy of title insurance and any accompanying title insurance endorsements shall be paid by the Buyer if Buyer elects title insurance.
14. Real Estate Taxes: The property taxes shall be pro-rated to date of closing with Buyer receiving a credit at closing. (Long Proration Method). Any CAUV recoupment due to change of current use shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
The annual property tax for the year 2021 will be utilized for proration: Tract 1 (2+/- Acres with Home) - $1,159.40; and Tract 2 (122.17+/- Acres) - $3,357.36.
15. Cropland Payment: Cropland is rented for 2022 at $220 per tillable acre. Buyer of Tract 2 (cropland) to receive 2nd installment of cash rent payment from tenant.
16. Possession: Tract 1: Buyer shall be given possession of the property upon closing. Tract 2: Possession of buildings upon closing. Possession of cropland upon harvest of 2022 crops.
16. Agency: It is acknowledged by Buyer that Harvey Plus, LLC., and its representatives, are the Exclusive Agents of the Seller.
17. Disclaimer & Absence of Warranties: All information provided and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. The property is sold on an “As Is, Where Is” basis and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the seller or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the seller, the broker or the auction company. All sketches and dimensions provided are approximate. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. The seller, broker and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any questions to that person’s credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final. ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENTS MADE.
AUCTION – PERSONAL PROPERTY
Saturday, June 4, 2022, 10 AM
13240 Shanley Rd., Quincy, Ohio 44343
Seller: Baker Family Marital Trust
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION :
Selling AS IS, WHERE IS. Balance due in full at the auction by cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check with VALID Driver’s License ID. All major credit cards accepted with 3% fee. All information contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources. However, neither the Auctioneer nor the Seller guarantees this information to be correct. We reserve the right to add or delete. Please inspect the property and bid accordingly. By bidding, you, the bidder/Buyer, certify that you have either closely examined the item(s), have chosen to not examine the item(s), or have hired an independent agent to examine the item(s) for you. The Auctioneer represents the Seller in this transaction. All announcements made at the auction shall take precedence over all other information.