Antiques - Furniture - Coins - Tools
Large Collection of Coca-Cola items
Springfield Twp., Clark-Shawnee Schools
1205 Skinner Lane, Springfield, Ohio
(N. Bechtle Ave. to W. 1st St. to Skinner Lane, behind former Target Store)
Real Estate: Single-story brick home, 7 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, natural gas FA heat with CA, crawl space. Large detached 3+car garage/shop. Well and septic system.
Lot - 143 x 160 (0.525 Acre).
Preview: Mondays, March 8, 15 & 22 (5-6PM)
NOTE: This is a Large Auction, house and large garage full - too many items to list and many items uncovered day of Auction. Plan to spend the day.
COINS, JEWELRY, SAFES
Lot 1 Mixed Lincoln Cents Coin Books
Lot 2 (40) Mercury Dime Book and Nickel Book
Lot 3 1972 Mint Set; 1971 Half Mint Set; 1977 Half Mint Set; Proof Quarter; Proof Half; 1990 Proof Set; 1982 Lincoln Memorial Cents
Lot 4 (4 ½) rolls of Wheat Pennies; (5) Silver Dimes; (12) dateless Buffalo Nickels
Lot 5 (6) rolls Wheat Pennies; Half roll Steel Pennies
Lot 6 (22) Indian Head Pennies; unc. 1943 ”s” steel; 1936D; 1936 ”s”, 1936 unc.
Lot 7 Roll “s” marked Lincoln; 1909; 1909 VDB; 1907 Indian with full Liberty
Lot 8 1879 Morgan
Lot 9 1889 Morgan
Lot 10 1921 Morgan
Lot 11 1922 Peace Dollar
Lot 12 (13) “v” Nickels; (45) dated Buffalo Nickels
Lot 13 1919 Standing Liberty Quarter; 1884 “v” Nickel
Lot 14 Foreign Coins; Tokens
Lot 15 Lincoln Memorial Cents; Bicentennial Half
Lot 16 Springfield Bus Token; Springfield R.A.M. Token; Ohio Bailiff & Court Official Asso. Pin; Wooden Nickel; St. Christopher Money clip
Lot 17 Silver Eisenhower dollars 1971, 72,73,74,76
Lot 18 (2) 1964 Half Dollar; (8) Silver Clad Half Dollar
Lot 19 20 “v” Nickels
Lot 20 “Choice” Barber Dimes; (3) Silver 3-Cent Pc.; 1854 Half Dime; 1877 Seated Liberty Dime
Lot 21 “Choice” Morgan Silver Dollars
Lot 22 “Choice” Morgan and Peace Dollars
Lot 23 “Choice” Franklin Half Dollar; Walking Liberty Dollar; Barber Half Dollar;
1926 Standing Liberty Qtr.
Lot 24 “Choice” Barber Quarter; Barber Half Dollars
Lot 25 Sheet Misc. Coins
Lot 26 Sheet (21) Kennedy Half Dollars
Lot 27 (25) Canada Quarters
Lot 28 (5) Pendants; (6) Sterling Silver Necklaces
Lot 29 1831 Large Cent; 1909 Barber Quarter; Mercury Dime;
1877 Seated Liberty Quarter; 1937 Buffalo Nickel; 1943 WWII Nickel
Lot 30 Coke years of service pins.
Lot 31 “Choice” Brass Token Coins, Coca Cola
Lot 32 Presidential Profiles, Franklin Mint
Lot 33 Wheat Pennies
Lot 34 off center struck Lincoln cent.
Lot 35 Ring
Lot 36 Ring
Lot 37 Green floor safe in house with combo
Lot 38 White floor safe in garage with combo
LIFETIME VINTAGE COCA-COLA COLLECTION
(Mr. Young retired from Coca-Cola after 35 years with many specialty items)
Large Collection - Check out the Photos
Upright Bottle Vending Machine
Numerous signs and paper goods
75th Anniversary lamp
Child's fishing pole, NIB
2 - Polaroid cameras
Sliding Bottle vending cooler, runs
Bi-Centenial Framed Pin Series, 1886-1986
Numerous New old stock calendars
Many assorted trays
Galvanized cooler tub
COINS - COLLECTABLES
Numerous Wheat pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, Large cents, half dime, halves
Morgan and Peace Dollars
IKE Dollars, clad and silver
EQUIPMENT - TOOLS
John Deere Z225 Zero-Turn mower, 42 in. deck, 18.5 HP
(2) Floor Safes, 28x24x40 and 23x27x34 with combos
Craftsman Deluxe 10 in. table saw
numerous hand and power tools
Reddy space heater
FURNITURE - ANTIQUES - COLLECTABLES - HOUSEHOLD
Marble top Furniture, coffee table, end tables
Nice drop-front desk
Metal full-size bed
Sewing notion baskets
Vintage table model Philco radio
old coffee grinder
old Postal Scale
LARGE collection of costume jewelry
Detha print 24/150, 1992
wood tool chest
American Flyer sled
old galvanized tubs
Dinette table and chairs
Kenmore washer and dryer
Indoor electric heaters
45 & 78 Records
Large collection of glassware
Riverdale Dairy thermometer
Linens - tablecloths
Sale By Order of: Pamela S. Picklesimer & Renee L. Young
HARVEY PLUS LLC
HARVEY AUCTION CO. LLC
Jeff Harvey and Walt Brown, Auctioneers
Saturday, March 27, 2021, Real Estate sells at 12 NOON
Known as Clark County Parcel #3000600011200015
1205 Skinner Lane, Springfield, Ohio 45504 (the “property”)
Seller(s): Guardianship of Estella F. Young, Attorney Andrew H. Elder Guardian
Renee Young and Pamela Picklesimer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION :
1. General Terms of Auction: The property shall sell to the highest bidder subject to the Seller’s confirmation and acceptance of the high bid. THIS IS A RESERVE AUCTION. Bidders shall be responsible for their own due diligence prior to bidding on the property and are advised to conduct, or have conducted on their behalf, any inspections of the property prior to placing a bid. All bids shall constitute a legal and binding offer to purchase the property. Upon close of bidding the high bid shall be presented to Seller. If Seller confirms and accepts the high bid then Seller shall execute a “Confirmation of Sale Agreement” and the high bidder shall then be the “Buyer” subject to the remaining terms of this Agreement. The Confirmation of Sale Agreement, together with the terms and conditions contained herein, shall collectively constitute the Sales Contract. All terms of the Sales Contract shall be binding on both Buyer and Seller. By signing this Agreement the Bidder acknowledges receipt of disclosure of the terms of the Confirmation of Sale Agreement.
No Buyer's Premium on Real Estate Auction
2. The Confirmation of Sale Agreement: Upon the close of bidding, the high Bidder shall execute the Confirmation of Sale Agreement. Thereafter, the Confirmation of Sale Agreement shall constitute the Bidder’s offer to Seller and shall be presented to Seller for confirmation and acceptance.
3. Buyer’s Deposit: Upon Seller accepting the high bid, Buyer shall deposit the sum of $5,000 made payable to Harvey Plus LLC (broker). The deposit shall be applied as a credit to Buyer at closing towards the purchase price. Buyer’s deposit shall be non-refundable. In the event Buyer fails to close on the property then it is agreed Seller shall retain Buyer’s deposit as liquidated damages. If Seller fails to perform pursuant to the terms of this Agreement then the Buyer’s deposit shall be returned to the Buyer and both parties shall be released from their obligations under the Sales Contract and said contract shall thereafter be null and void.
4. Seller’s Disclosures: Bidder acknowledges receipt of Seller’s Residential Property Disclosure (if applicable), Lead-Based Paint Form (if applicable), the Ohio Residential Property Disclaimer Statement (if applicable), and all other disclosures that may be required under Ohio law. Bidder agrees, if Bidder is the high bidder, that he/she/it shall execute all necessary disclosures as the Buyer upon Seller’s confirmation and acceptance of the high bid.
5. Auctioneer’s Representation of the Property: The information listed in materials describing the property has been obtained from sources which are deemed by Auctioneer to be reliable, but shall not be guaranteed by the Auctioneer or its agents and employees. Bidder’s shall be responsible for his/her/its own due diligence as to the condition of the property and the property’s suitability for Bidder’s intended use. Bidder shall be responsible, at Bidder’s option, for verifying all property information prior to placing a bid. Bidder’s decision to bid shall be the deemed the independent decision of each Bidder. Auctioneer assumes no responsibility for the condition of the property or for the performance of the parties under this Agreement. By signing this Agreement Bidder hereby warrants and represents that Auctioneer has not made any statements, representations or warranties regarding the condition of the property and premises, fixtures thereto, zoning conditions, governmental requirements or environmental matters, guarantees or warranties of the like, upon which Bidder may rely and which are not contained in this Agreement. The Auctioneer, Harvey Plus LLC, shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the Seller fails to honor the terms of the Sales Contract.
6. Reservation of Right to Cancel Auction or Bid: Bidder agrees the Auctioneer, Harvey Plus LLC, on behalf of Seller, shall have the right to cancel any bid or withdraw any property from the auction at any time prior to Seller confirming and accepting a high bid.
7. Bid Structure: The opening bid and all bidding increments shall be determined solely by the Auctioneer. Auctioneer shall set, and have the right to adjust, the minimum bid increments as the auction progresses. Auctioneer may reject any bid if Auctioneer determines the bid is merely nominal or may negatively affect the auction process. The auction will either be “Absolute” or “Reserve.” If this is an Absolute auction, the high bidder shall be the Buyer and the high bid shall be deemed accepted by Seller upon close of bidding. If this is a “Reserve” auction the Seller reserves the right to either accept or reject the high bid. However, if a bid is placed which exceeds the predetermined Reserve Price, if applicable, the auction shall then be an Absolute auction and the property will be sold to the high bidder. The auction shall be a Reserve auction until stated otherwise by Auctioneer or until such time as the declared reserve price is met.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
8. Purchase Price: Upon Buyer and Seller executing the Confirmation of Sale Agreement the high bid shall represent the purchase price.
9. Contingencies: By signing this Agreement and by placing any bid at auction the Bidder/Buyer acknowledges and represents the purchase and sale of the property SHALL NOT be contingent upon Buyer securing financing, performing inspections, or Buyer’s satisfaction with any appraisal of the property subject to this Agreement.
10. “AS-IS”: The property shall be auctioned and conveyed in an “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” condition as of the date and time of sale. Neither Harvey Plus LLC, nor the Seller(s), their agents, employees or representatives make any warranties, expressed or implied, of any kind whatsoever concerning the property and this sale.
11. Closing: The closing shall be conducted by City Title Agency in Springfield, Ohio and shall occur on or before forty-five (45) calendar days of Seller executing the Confirmation of Sale Agreement. Title insurance, if desired, shall be paid by the Buyer.
12. Closing Costs: Buyer shall be responsible for all closing costs, including but not limited to: settlement/closing fee, title search fee(s), the cost of all documentary stamps, wire fees, and other costs incident to settlement. The Seller shall be responsible for the deed preparation fee and conveyance fee.
13. Title Insurance: The cost of an owner’s policy of title insurance and any accompanying title insurance endorsements shall be paid by the Buyer, if Buyer elects title insurance.
14. Real Estate Taxes: The property taxes shall be pro-rated through date of closing with Buyer receiving a credit at closing. (Long Proration Method). The annual property tax for the year 2020 was $2,094.80. which will be utilized for tax proration.
15. Possession: Buyer shall be given possession of the property upon closing.
16. Agency: It is acknowledged by Buyer that Harvey Plus, LLC., and its representatives, are the Exclusive Agents of the Seller.
17. Disclaimer & Absence of Warranties: All information provided and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. The property is sold on an “As Is, Where Is” basis and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the seller or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the seller, the broker or the auction company. All sketches and dimensions provided are approximate. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. The seller, broker and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any questions to that person’s credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final.